Qualify for these sanctionals during The Open
As Regionals are a thing of the past you may find yourself asking why as a competitive athlete, you would bother doing the Open at all. Well fear not, you can now qualify for 15 Crossfit Licensed Sanctional events directly from the second installment of this years Open.
These Sanctioned events are as follows:
- Pandaland CrossFit Challenge, Chengdu, China, register by Oct. 14.
- Dubai CrossFit Championship, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, register by Oct. 14.
- CrossFit Mayhem Classic, Cookeville, Tennessee, U.S., free to register.
- CrossFit Strength in Depth, London, U.K., register by Oct. 14.
- Norwegian CrossFit Championship, Gol, Norway, register by Oct. 23.
- Australian CrossFit Championship, Queensland, Australia.
- Brazil CrossFit Championship, São Paulo, Brazil, register by Oct. 14.
- West Coast CrossFit Classic, Del Mar, California, U.S., register by Nov. 11.
- Reykjavík CrossFit Championship, Reykjavík, Iceland, register by Nov. 17.
- Madrid CrossFit Championship, Madrid, Spain, register by Nov. 11.
- Down Under CrossFit Championship, Wollongong, Australia, register by Feb. 1.
- CanWest CrossFit Championship, Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
- Asbury Park Summer Games, Asbury Park, New Jersey, U.S., register by Oct. 14.
- CrossFit French Throwdown, Paris, France, register by Oct. 14.
- Mayan CrossFit Classic, Riviera Maya, Mexico, register by Nov. 11.
This list made available by CrossFit inc